Nonprofit Evaluation Process
The truth is that there are many factors that contribute to how to evaluate the strength of a nonprofit, and depending on the donor's intent or the focus of your giving, you can weigh any number of factors when deciding how to allocate your gifts, volunteer your time or engage more deeply with an organization.
- Published by
- Hemenway & Barnes LLP
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Copyright 2015 by Hemenway & Barnes LLP. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- A Primer About Monitoring and Evaluation, for Funders and Implementers
- Understanding & Sharing What Works: The State of Foundation Practice
- Understanding and Utilizing Evaluative Thinking: An Approach for Evaluators, Funders and NGO Providers
- Linked data add horizontal_rule