In January 2016, Mona Foundation received a grant from the Glaser Progress Foundation to support aprocess for defining Mona Foundation's theory of change and lay the groundwork for developing a frameworkto document impact. That goal was accomplished with Mona Foundation developing a theory of change,partnership framework, and strategic goals.
In June 2017, the Glaser Progress Foundation awarded Mona Foundation a grant to identify the metrics andprocess for documenting change. A committee, made up of several external representatives with expertisein education and evaluation and two Mona Foundation staff provided guidance and feedback on the process.
- Published by
- Mona Foundation
- Funded by
- Glaser Progress Foundation
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Copyright 2018 by Mona Foundation. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Brochure: Kresge Learning and Evaluation
- Organizational Capacity Assessment Tool (OCAT): 2.0
- Organizational Grant Program Reporting + Invoicing Workshop
- Linked data add horizontal_rule