The inaugural Issue Brief, Pathways to Progress: Setting the Stage for Impact (June 2015), described the Citi Foundation's goals in each of these impact areas and early progress. The second Issue Brief, Pathways to Progress: The Portfolio and the Field of Youth Economic Opportunity (April 2016), focused on impact in the field; including an overview of trends in the youth economic opportunity field, and how the Pathways to Progress grantees are responding to and contributing to these trends. The third Issue Brief, Pathways to Progress: Forging Strategies to Broaden Impact (November 2016), focused on organizational and programmatic impacts including scaling and program adaptation.
This Issue Brief is the fourth and final in the Pathways to Progress series. In this Brief, we focus on the impact of the five flagship Pathways to Progress grantees on the youth they have served, and provide a retrospective look at the progress and select lessons from the first three years of the investment.
- Published by
- Equal Measure
- Issue areas
- Children and Youth
- Document type
- Copyright 2017 by Equal Measure. All rights reserved.
- What to read next
- Collaborative Outcomes from the Youth Justice and Employment Community of Practice
- Developmental Evaluation in Practice: Lessons from Evaluating a Market-Based Employment Initiative
- Framework for Program Assessments
- Linked data add horizontal_rule